Front End Engineering Intern
Create magical experiences
Lisbon or Remote
What is Tyles?
Tyles is a new way to collect your thoughts and experience the internet. Using Tyles will feel as if you had a second brain helping you to build knowledge at least twice as fast and ten times as easy. We are brand new, just received €1.4M in funding from top VCs and Angels.
What is the role about?
If you are design-oriented and love to meticulously build pixel-perfect, magic user experiences from scratch and you are in the process of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR experience with bootcamps, online classes or self-taught work, this role might be just for you.
Some of your tasks
- Assist our developers in creating new magical user experiences by creating stunning React components from Figma designs
- Meet with stakeholders and for multiple projects
- Work within Tyles' documented brand guidelines
What you bring
- In process of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science OR experience with bootcamps, online classes or self-taught work
- Experience with integrating data from APIs into an application
- Self-motivated, team player, detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with AWS
- You have a sense for great style and design
- Experience with front-end component libraries like Storybook, GraphQL, Nx and NestJS
What we offer
How to apply?
If we have sparked your interest, email us to email@example.com.
- A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. Why do you want to work with Tyles?
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!