Senior Front End Engineer
Create magical experiences
Lisbon or Remote
What is Tyles?
Tyles is a new way to collect your thoughts and experience the internet. Using Tyles will feel as if you had a second brain helping you to build knowledge at least twice as fast and ten times as easy. We are brand new, just received €1.4M in funding from top VCs and Angels.
What is the role about?
If you are design-oriented and love to meticulously build pixel-perfect, magic user experiences from scratch and you also get excited by tools for thought, productivity software, and building the future of the internet, this role might be just for you.
Some of your tasks
- Create magical user experiences
- Take ownership of front-end development and create new features alongside other engineers on our web application
- Write clean, testable, scalable, efficient, and well-documented code in an agile environment
- Contribute to product roadmapping alongside the CPO and the Tech Lead and prioritize features according to customer needs
- Participate in architectural reviews to ensure proper balance of short-term and long-term trade-offs
- Take on an entrepreneurial mentality to independently identify and pursue opportunities for the organization
- Create the design system that Tyles uses to develop a consistent look and feel for our products
What you bring
- You have 5+ years of hands-on front-end programming experience
- You are comfortable taking designs and turning them into functional web components
- You have made major contributions to full-stack engineering projects, preferably having started from scratch and worked through all phases of product development, from planning and design to execution and release
- You are genuinely excited to build something new that people want
- You have high levels of self-awareness, empathy and curiosity combined with a strong work ethic and desire to grow
- You are excited by all things tools for thought, productivity software, knowledge management, computing ideas,…
- You have a sense for great style and design
- Experience with front-end component libraries like Storybook, GraphQL, Nx and NestJS
- You have previous experience at high-growth, fast-paced startups
What we offer
- A competitive compensation structure including equity
- Education stipend
- Home office stipend
- Health, wellness and food stipend
- The chance to join a progressive culture from the getgo
- The challenge to shape a new product and a new team with a lot of freedom
- Very flexible working conditions
- Regular team events in different international locations
How to apply?
If we have sparked your interest, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. Why do you want to work with Tyles?
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!